RIAPS have completed a number of projects 2018/2019 listed below;
1) Education campaign- teachers provided for 800 children across 2 IDP camps, provided
Educational materials for over 800 children (uniforms, football kits, books)
2) Agricultural campaign- provided fertilizers, insecticides, and pesticides to over 600 farmers
3) Food campaign- consistently provided food for over 1000 displaced people
4) Partnered with Nigeria’s Security and Civil Defence Corps to deliver a successful workshop on PCVE in Abuja April 2019
Partnership and Coordination Appeal (PCA)
Our partnership mechanism is used to coordinate programs and activities around a unified National Strategic Plan and an integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Framework. Our partnership mechanism has three main components which complement each other; Partnership Forum, Partnership Fund, and Partnership plea.
The Forum provides the avenue for consultation and information sharing; joint planning and review in line with the National Strategy for our humanitarian and PCVE response. The Forum further looks into aspects of resource and mobilization and the entire spectrum of support and intervention.
This is a pooled source of funds from a wide range of partners; individuals, International, and National government agencies partnering charities and others. The funds are used to facilitate the campaigns mentioned above.
We are calling on your goodwill to be part of any of our campaigns. You or your organization can participate in any of the following ways:
• Fund all our Campaigns.
• Fund one Campaign.
• Fund part of one Campaign.
• Fund part of one or more of our Campaigns.