is a non-governmental organization (NGO), which specialises in providing the finest resources for the purpose of social economic development and inspiring members of society for value.
Our corporate goal is to help individuals, organizations and countries translate available human potential into national and organizational results. We are working in concert with the United Nations and stakeholders to accomplish the sustainable development goals with a focus on eradicating extreme poverty and hunger (SDG’s).
Eradicating Poverty, Enhancing Productivity.
Building a society without poverty and hunger.
Caring Hearts, Giving Hands.
As an organization has continued to work in concert for the development and capacity utilization of the resources of people laying the foundation for knowledge-driven economies.
RIAPS is positioned by a strategy to effectively implement its goals over the years and beyond. Its short-term corporate strategy is focused on creating a habitable a sustainable environment in IDP camps across Nigeria which spans between 1 to 3 years. Its long-term corporate strategy, which spans between 3 to 7 years is the implementation of the relocation model; providing conducive housing for internal refugees and permanent employment. We are currently facilitating six campaigns namely: Education, Housing, Entrepreneurship, Information, PVE/CVE, and Environmental Campaigns. They all roll up to form our short and long-term strategy.
Our mission stipulates a series of activities which roll up into our vision.
1. Facilitate skill development sessions with the farmers, mechanics, tailors, and others to facilitate personal and community productivity in the IDP camps.
2. Closing the education gap through education programmes, building schools, and our teachers’ programme.
3. Humanitarian response to IDP camp(s) needs.
4. Providing a sustainable living environment within the IDP camps.
5. PVE and CVE response.
6. Implement our relocation and independence model.
7. Consistent release of Intellectual Property (Magazines, books, and films).
The author expresses practical steps to apply to eradicate extreme poverty once and for all. He shows the way out of this paradox (poverty in the midst of plenty) by erecting three pillars of culture, people, and leadership. He also goes further to connect potential to several power points, power links and power routes in the bid to unlock the wealth of mankind.
As you journey through this wealth of knowledge you are bound to experience enough power to move you to the next level. Who says the poor must stay poor remains a strategy for individual and national transformation.
"It is really filled with Knowledge and Wisdom"
"Extremely helpful for all class of people. It is probably the most incredible e-book I have gone through. I discovered this publication from my dad and I recommend this book to discover"
1) Education campaign- teachers provided for 800 children across 2 IDP camps, provided
Educational materials for over 800 children (uniforms, football kits, books)
2) Agricultural campaign- provided fertilizers, insecticides, and pesticides to over 600 farmers
3) Food campaign- consistently provided food for over 1000 displaced people
4) Partnered with Nigeria’s Security and Civil Defence Corps to deliver a successful workshop on PCVE in Abuja April 2019
Our partnership mechanism is used to coordinate programs and activities around a unified National Strategic Plan and an integrated Monitoring and Evaluation Framework. Our partnership mechanism has three main components which complement each other; Partnership Forum, Partnership Fund, and Partnership plea.
The Forum provides the avenue for consultation and information sharing; joint planning and review in line with the National Strategy for our humanitarian and PCVE response. The Forum further looks into aspects of resource and mobilization and the entire spectrum of support and intervention.
This is a pooled source of funds from a wide range of partners; individuals, International, and National government agencies partnering charities and others. The funds are used to facilitate the campaigns mentioned above.
We are calling on your goodwill to be part of any of our campaigns. You or your organization can participate in any of the following ways:
• Fund all our Campaigns.
• Fund one Campaign.
• Fund part of one Campaign.
• Fund part of one or more of our Campaigns.