Programmes and Projects
Part of our Strategy is reflected and articulated through the programmes and projects we implement. Each project is an intervention/campaign spanning across one or more areas of human need. In the last two years RIAPS has embarked on at least 17 different programmes and projects across 7 interventions costing over 20million naira ($52,000) in various IDP camps and Orphanages in Nigeria.
Currently, 99% of all RIAPS interventions, programmes and projects have been self-funded by the Founder and Co-Founder of RIAPS. This is a reflection of our vision, passion and personal commitment to see the eradication of poverty and starvation in Nigeria and Africa at large.
After our second-year anniversary in May 2019, partnership doors were opened to the public with RIAPS. The Corporate Strategy is to spread our influence across the entire North-Eastern region of Nigeria and the Continent of Africa at large
- On the 26th of May 2018, RIAPS implemented her first Intervention to Feed in a self-established IDP camp New Kuchigoro reaching out to 250 IDPs at a cost of 1,028,008 million naira ($12,827).
- On the 26th of May 2018, RIAPS had an Intervention to Feed in the City of David Orphanage home touching the lives of 50 children at the cost of 500,000 thousand naira ($1,291).
- On the 30th of June 2018, RIAPS had an Intervention to Feed at the IDP camp New Kuchigoro reaching 300 people at the cost of 805,340 thousand naira ($2,080).
- On the 30th of June 2018, RIAPS had an Intervention to Feed at the City of David Orphanage home reaching the lives of 50 children at the cost of 300,000 thousand naira ($775).
- On the 28th of July 2018, RIAPS spread her wings and began her Agricultural Intervention in the New Kuchigoro IDP camp giving out farm chemicals, pesticides, and fertilizers to 500 farmers at the cost of 500,000 naira ($1,291).
- On the 25th of August 2018, RIAPS again spread her wings to begin its Health Intervention in the IDP camp New Kuchigoro reaching out to 400 people at the cost of 400,000 naira ($1,033). Health supplies were given to the pharmacy that supports the camp.
- On the 29th of September 2018, RIAPS again spread her wings and implemented its first Education Intervention reaching 500 members of the IDP camp New Kuchigoro at the cost of 350, 000 naira ($904.39). Materials to support education were supplied to the camp.
- On the 29th of September 2018, RIAPS implemented yet another successful Intervention to Feed in the IDP camp new Kuchigoro touching the lives of 500 children at the cost of 200,000 naira ($516).
- On the 26th of October 2018, RIAPS made its first stamp within the Military, Paramilitary and CSO community with the implementation of its PCVE Intervention (Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism) at a cost of 2,570,000 million naira ($6,640). 124 officers from a wide range of government agencies attended this all-day intervention. RIAPS successfully partnered with the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps to execute the intervention.
- On the 27th of October 2018, RIAPS extended its territory of influence to the self-established IDP disabled camp in Kurmajiji. She implemented a successful Education Intervention touching 800 children at the cost of 363,400 thousand naira ($939). Based on a “needs analysis” carried out with the school in the camp, resources and materials were supplied.
- 2019 was another year for RIAPS to continue touching lives. On the 26th of January 2019 RIAPS executed another Intervention to Feed reaching out to 1500 members of the IDP camp Kurmajiji with food supplies at a cost of 400,000 naira ($,1033).
- On the 23rd of February 2019, RIAPS continued its Intervention to Feed in the self-established disabled IDP camp Kurmajiji giving out food materials to 1500 people at the cost of 400,000 naira ($1,033).
- Based on the many testimonials and demand on our Intervention to Feed, RIAPS continued its Intervention to feed on the 30th of March 2019 touching 1500 people in the IDP disabled camp Kurmajiji at the cost of 400,000 naira ($1,033).
- On the 27th April 2019, RIAPS executed another Intervention to Feed in the Kurmajiji IDP camp feeding and providing food materials for 1500 people at the cost of 400,000 naira ($1,033).
- Based on the previous partnership with the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps on the PCVE intervention in 2018, RIAPS implemented another PCVE Intervention on the 24th of October 2019 with 100 officers in attendance. The 100 officers were picked across 22 government agencies in Nigeria. It was a one-day session with Leadership and Technical sessions. The intervention cost 2,727,200 million naira ($7,046).
- RIAPS took its Education Intervention to another level between the 23rd-26th October 2019. RIAPS brought 3 education consultants from the United Kingdom and trained over 300 teachers for free in Abuja at the cost of 2,727,200 naira ($7,046). RIAPS trained teachers from 7 public and 3 private schools.
- In February 2020, RIAPS executed another Intervention to Feed in the self-established Disabled IDP camp touching 1,560 people at the cost of 364,000 naira ($940).
- On the 25th of July 2020 the RIAPS team abuja had a Covid-19 Intervention. We provided PPE to over 900 refugees in the self established disabled IDP camp in Kurmajiji, Abuja, Nigeria. The Intervention was implemented at the cost of 350,000 naira (919.84 dollars).
- On the 25th of July 2020 the RIAPS team Abuja implemented a second intervention. This was the Intervention to feed, providing food supplies in tough times during this Pandemic to over 800 refugees in the self established disabled IDP camp Kurmajiji, Abuja, Nigeria.